We are looking for an Electric Pallet Truck Operator (Ride On Truck) / Order picker
As an Electric Pallet Truck Operator you are responsible for unloading deliveries from the EU and around the world and stacking pallets for freight forwarding to end clients. This happens in a 24 hour working environment. So you have to be flexible regarding working hours/shifts. You also are responsible for registering sorting and checking incoming and outgoing goods and/or documents by means of scanning.
We are offering you a team of friendly Ex-pat, European and local employees in the environment of English spoken and written language, so knowledge of Dutch language at work is not required.
The perfect candidate:
- Must be able to relocate to the Netherlands or live in the Utrecht area;
- Must have previous Electric Pallet Truck / Ride On Truck experience;
- Must have at least 6 months warehouse experience;
- EU Passport.
What will you be doing:
- General warehouse operative;
- (Un)loading pallets;
- Checking goods for VAT purposes;
- To liaise with supervisor to prioritise work;
- Order picking when necessary.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- The possibility to develop yourself in a warehouse environment;
- Assistance with the accommodation can be provided.
The client provides services in the area of distribution, warehousing, cross docking and container handling. There working method is characterized by a high degree of precision and flexibility. As a family business, the client has for decades positioned itself as a well-running transportation company among the largest logistics companies in the Benelux. With daily, 24-hour deliveries in the Benelux, the client is one of the biggest of its kind.
If you are interested please apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions, call Priscila on +31 6 21486967.