Welding robot operator/programmer
You are responsible for operating and programming the Panasonic welding robot.
About the function
Within this position you are primarily responsible for operating and programming the Panasonic welding robot. You ensure a neat workplace, work efficiently and safely and ensure good quality in accordance with drawing and specifications.
About the company
The client is an innovative and modern company with the aim of serving their customers quickly, professionally and with passion. The client is located in the Utrecht region.
What we need
We are looking for a candidate:
• From the region with work experience in metalworking and interest in welding robots.
• Who is involved, shows commitment and is motivated.
• Wants to develop and sees a challenge in making optimal use of the welding robot.
• Experience with programming is a plus, but not a must.
What we offer
• A responsible, challenging job in a dynamic company, in a small team of enthusiastic and committed colleagues.
• Salary depending on education, experience and any welding diplomas and/or certificates.
• Training and career opportunities.
Are you interested in this position?
Mail to Jobs@workinholland.com or you can call us on telephone number +31 (0)30 303 9791
We look forward to your application and would like to put you in touch with this modern company.