You are responsible for the incoming and outgoing goods of our customers. And you have a supporting function within the team to carry out metalworking. In addition, experience with driving the forklift is a prerequisite.
About the function
Within this position you are primarily responsible for the receipt and control of all incoming goods and the final inspection and shipment preparation of all products produced for the benefit of our customers. In addition, you are flexible and able to perform supporting metalworking, such as sawing, deburring, etc. You ensure a good quality end result, an organized workplace and work efficiently and safely. All this in a small team with short lines of communication with sufficient challenge.
About the company
The client is an innovative and modern company with the objective to serve their customers quickly, professionally and with passion. The client is located in the Utrecht region.
What we need
We are looking for a candidate:
• With expedition and forklift experience
• Preferably with some work experience in metalworking
• Committed colleague with commitment and motivation
• A handy go-getter with affinity with metal and technology
What we offer
• A responsible, challenging job in a dynamic company with committed colleagues
• Salary depending on education, experience and any certificates
• Training and career opportunities
Are you interested in this position?
Mail to Jobs@workinholland.com or you can call us on telephone number +31 (0)30 303 9791
We look forward to your application and would like to put you in touch with this modern company.