Allround fabricator wanted!
Our client is a Metal Works factory producing all kinds of products from high value products for the food processing, agriculture, dairy and brewery industries. Based near Utrecht (Holland) they currently seek to recruit a MIG/TIG Welder/Fabricator for the Stainless Steel & Steel departments.
Initially you will be welding in both TIG and MIG, fabricating from drawings and ensuring the welds are clean, up to standard and some form of quality control before products are dispatched. Therefore, you must be able to read technical drawings and work independently.
What are you going to do?
- Fabricate and MIG/TIG weld to a high standard (1mm to 3mm TIG);
- Finish off blemishes of products by grinding and polishing;
- Ensure that the quality control meet the client expectations;
- Comprehensively read technical drawings;
- Liaise with the supervisor to prioritize work.
What do you bring?
- Strong experience in thin plate MIG and TIG welding;
- Work independently;
- Systematic experience reading engineering drawings;
- Strong fabrication experience;
- Flexible attitude towards work (you know how to navigate through the changes and provide high-quality work!)
- Handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and urgency.
What do we offer you?
- Being part of a leading and respectable company (in business for over 50 years!);
- Work in a great organization where your talents are valued and where you have the room for further development;
- Innovative and international environment;
- Nice, clean workplace with modern equipment;
- The possibility to earn a bonus at the end of the year;
- Long term contract.
Does this sound like something that you are interested in?
Apply now! Send a recent CV and a portfolio (pictures and projects) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions? please contact us by phone: +31 6 21486967.