Welder TIG / MIG
Allround Fabricator wanted
Alphen aan den Rijn
Our client is a Metal Works factory producing all kinds of products and components for the food processing and dairy sectors. Based near Alphen aan der Rijn, Holland they currently seek to recruit a TIG Welder/Fabricator for the Stainless Steel department. Initially you will preparing the metals and tacking ready for the welding machine, you will required to set up and operate the machine/welding robot arm, also be required to weld 1mm to 3mm stainless steel products that machine cannot reach, ensuring the welds are clean, up to standard for the strict quality control before products are dispatched. Full training on programming, setting and operating the machine can be provided, previous automatic welding experience is preferred. As the products are bespoke for clients requirements you must be able to comprehensively read technical drawings and work independently.
What are you going to do?
· To Fabricate stainless steel and prepare the metals for the automated machine to weld
· TIG weld to a high standard in hard to reach places and positions (1mm to 3mm)
· To finish off blemishes of products by grinding and polishing
· Ensure the quality control meet the client expectations
· To comprehensively read technical drawings
· Liaise with supervisor to prioritise work
· You will receive work assignments from supervisor or production control system.
· You will input information into data collection system as required.
· You will work from manufacturing information, sketches, drawings, oral and written instructions.
What do we ask of you?
· Must have experience in thin plate TIG welding;
· Must be able to read engineering drawings;
· Must have a flexible attitude towards work;
· Available in 2 weeks time!
What do we offer you?
· Full time and for the long term;
· Occasional working overtime
· Of course a great place to work and a clean and modern workplace;
· Nice colleagues;
· Training and personal guidance;
· Good equipment so you can do your job perfectly.
If you are interested please apply with a recent CV by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions, please contact us by phone +31 62148697.