Welder TIG / MIG
Fabricator Welder with extensive stainless experience
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in all aspects of metal fabrication, in particular with stainless steel (sheet metal).
What are you going to do?
- Execute all welding and fabricating tasks as per project/supervisor requirements;
- Plan all welding operations before commencing project related work in agreement with supervisor;
- Apply logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches;
- Manage work time efficiently and effectively;
- Read and understand all project related data, blueprints etc.;
- Ensure the highest health, safety and environmental standards are maintained at all times;
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine what action is needed;
- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors;
What do we ask?
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in all aspects of metal fabrication, in particular with stainless steel box tubing and sheet from 1mm up to 6mm;
- Knowledge of welding techniques, the tools and principals involved in the production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models;
- Experience in the Food/Chemical or Pharma Industry is a bonus;
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision;
- Proactive and flexible approach to work;
- Good command of the English and/or Dutch languages;
- Willingness to travel.
What do we offer you?
- Being part of a leading and respectable company (in business for over 50 years!);
- Work in a great organization where your talents are valued and where you have the room for further development;
- Innovative and international environment;
- Nice, clean workplace with modern equipment;
- The possibility to earn a bonus at the end of the year;
- Long term contract.
Does this sound like something that you are interested in?
Apply now! Send a recent CV and a portfolio (pictures and projects) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions? please contact us by phone: +31 6 21486967.