Welder TIG / MIG
TIG / pulse MIG Fabricator Welder.
Zoeterwoude - Rijndijk
Looking for a new challange? Look no further!
We have an exciting new position for one of our clients in the Utrecht area, Netherlands, who are looking for an experienced and heavy weight; TIG / pulse MIG Fabricator Welder.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in all aspects of metal fabrication, in particular with stainless steel (SHEET METAL). Our client is a Metal Works factory producing all kinds of products from Gates and railings to high value products for the agriculture and brewery industries. Based near Leiden Holland they currently seek to recruit a MIG/TIG Welder/Fabricator for the Steel department.
Initially you will be welding and ensuring the welds are clean, up to standard and some form of quality control before products are dispatched. You must be able to read technical drawings and work independently.
- To Fabricate and MIG/TIG weld to a high standard (to 3mm);
- To finish off blemishes of products by grinding and polishing;
- Ensure the quality control meet the client expectations;
- To comprehensively read technical drawings;
- Liaise with supervisor to prioritise work Person;
- Must have experience in MIG and TIG welding;
- Must be able to read engineering drawings;
- Must have a flexible attitude towards work Requirements;
- Ability to relocate within 1-2 weeks to Holland;
- EU Passport;
- Assistance with accommodation can be provided.
Our new team member will need:
· Strong experience in thin plate MIG and TIG welding (automatic welding experience is a plus!);
· Substantial fabrication experience;
· Great attention to detail;
· Work independently (when you get an engineering drawing you know what to do!);
· Flexible attitude towards work (you are willing to make an extra step to get the job done!)
· Handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy and urgency;
What do we offer?
· Be part of a reliable and honest company (over 90 years doing business!)
· Professional training and personal guidance;
· A great place to work, clean and modern;
· Nice colleagues;
· Competitive salary (15 17 per hour);
· 38 hour contract. You will work from Monday to Thursday from 7:15 AM to 4:45 PM and Friday from 7:15 to 12:30 PM (Any nice plans for the long weekend?)
· Long term contract;
· Occasional working overtime;
· Good equipment so you can do your job perfectly and safely.
Does this sound like something that you would be interested?
Apply now! Send a recent CV and a portfolio (pictures and projects) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions? please contact us by phone: +31 62148697.