TIG and MIG welding
Thank you for your interest in Workinholland.com! Currently, we are looking for a TIG/MIG Welder/Fabricator for the Stainless Steel & Steel department. Our client is a leading metal-manufacturing that develops and builds high-quality machines for the food processing industry.
What will you do?
· Fabricate and TIG/MIG weld to a high standard (1mm to 3mm TIG);
· Finish off blemishes of products by grinding and polishing;
· Ensure that the quality control meet the client expectations;
· Comprehensively read technical drawings;
· Liaise with the supervisor to prioritize work.
What do you bring:
· Experience with thin plate TIG and MIG welding;
· Work independently;
· Experience reading engineering drawings;
· Strong fabrication experience;
· Flexible attitude towards work;
· Handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy;
· Attention to detail and urgency.
What do we offer you?
· Being part of a leading and respectable company (in business for over 50 years!);
· Work in a great organization where your talents are valued and where you have the room for further development;
· Innovative and international environment;
· Nice, clean workplace with modern equipment;
· The possibility to earn a bonus at the end of the year;
· Long term contract.
About the company
With a team of qualified colleagues, you will make machines that travel all over the world! Just think about it: people in Russia will soon be eating French fries made in a machine you produced! Of course, there are fixed lines and machines that keep coming back, but there are also innovations that you can implement. After all, with the stainless-steel machines that you assemble, food will be produced, and they need to be manufactured to the highest quality. Are you interested to achieve the best out of your talent in a great company?
Apply now! Send a recent CV and a portfolio (pictures and projects) to email@example.com.
Do you have any questions? please contact us by phone: +31 (0) 6-52592635.