Do you know about tackling and do you always work in a structured way? Do you also have experience working in a blasting installation? Then we'd love to hear from you!
About the function
We are looking for a BLASTER
What are you going to do?
- In this position, you and your colleagues in the Finishing Department ensure that the machines and machine parts get the desired look.
What are your duties?
- Blasting of the stainless steel machines and parts by means of ceramic blasting grit.
- Maintenance and repairs of the blasting and filter installation.
- Monitoring stocks of parts and blasting grit for the installation and communicating what needs to be ordered.
- Execution of the tasks according to the quality requirements.
- Work in accordance with the safety regulations (and with the use of personal protective equipment).
- Carrying out simple assembly work.
- Ensuring a neat, clean and tidy blasting cabin, technical room and environment.
About the company
It is a Dutch company, founded in 1965 and located in Montfoort. The company is a leading manufacturer of processing lines for the potato processing industry that add value for every customer. Our focus is on product development, continuous improvement, innovative, sustainable technology and collaboration. We respect our customers, our team, our partners and the environment.
With a team of more than 180 qualified employees, we devise, develop, produce and install advanced lines worldwide for the processing of potatoes into chips, crisps, flakes, pellet snacks, fresh and pre-cooked potato products, hash brown products and other potato specialties. The strength of this company lies in offering total solutions from the import of potatoes to the packaging line, with a high-quality end product as the starting point. We achieve success based on your specific wishes and cooperation. This way we get the best out of the potato and your production process.
In order to realize the right process solutions for our customers, we know better than anyone what is going on in our market, we have knowledge of the product and our processing lines meet the applicable safety and hygiene requirements.
The company innovates based on knowledge, vision, market trends and data analyzes of production locations worldwide, supplemented with the practical experiences of our customers. In this way we can not only meet today's requirements, but our solutions meet future needs and expectations in the market in which we operate.
An important success factor is the collaboration with Idaho Steel Products, Reyco Systems and other strategic partners. It enables us to offer the customer a total solution that adds value to the process. In addition, we have a network of sales and service offices in the UK, Russia, India and China and are supported by a worldwide network of agents.
Those who have the youth, have the future, which is why we believe it is important that the developments and innovations we realize contribute to a better and fair future for future generations. Doing business consciously, that is a fair future with this company.
What we need
- Someone who knows how to get things done and who can work independently as well as in a team.
- You work accurately and structured.
- The quality of the work you deliver is high.
- Experience working in a blasting installation.
- Experience with the use of forklift trucks and overhead cranes.
- Technical insight in connection with maintenance and repairs to the blasting cabin and the performance of simple final assembly work.
Because of the intensive work it is important that you are physically strong.
You like to keep your workplace clean and tidy.
What we offer
- Full-time employment (40 hours per week).
- Modern working environment.
- Informal and pleasant working atmosphere.
- Development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours, no shifts.
- Market-based salary and benefits package.
Get in contact if this is the right job for you!