Alphen aan den Rijn
Robot welder / Automatic TIG Welder Fabricator
Our client is a Metal Works factory producing all kinds of products and components for the food processing and dairy sectors.
You will prepare the metals and tacking ready for the welding machine, set up and operate the machine/welding robot arm, weld 1mm to 3mm stainless steel products that the machine cannot reach, ensure the welds are clean, up to standard for the strict quality control before products are dispatched. Full training on programming, setting and operating the machine can be provided, previous automatic welding experience is preferred. As the products are bespoke for clients requirements you must be able to comprehensively read technical drawings and work independently.
What are you going to do?
- - Fabricate stainless steel and prepare the metals for the automated machine to weld;
- - TIG weld to a high standard in hard to reach places and positions (1mm to 3mm);
- - Finish off blemishes of products by grinding and polishing;
- - Ensure the quality meet the client expectations;
- - Comprehensively read technical drawings;
- - Input information into the data collection system as required;
- - Work from manufacturing information, sketches, drawings, oral and written instructions;
- - Liaise with supervisor to prioritize work.
What do we ask of you?
- - Experience in thin plate TIG welding;
- - Able to read engineering drawings;
- - Flexible attitude towards work;
- - Available to start as soon as possible!
What do we offer you?
- - 15 - 18 euros per hour;
- - Fulltime and for the long term;
- - Overtime allowences;
- - Training and personal guidance;
- - A great place to work, clean and modern;
- - Good equipment so you can do your job perfectly;
- - Nice colleagues.
Interested? Apply directly! Send a recent CV and a portfolio (pictures and projects) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? Contact us by phone or WhatsApp at +31 (0)6 21486967.