International Mechanical Engineer
Like to work at different locations?
Our client is a leader for more than 50 years in developing and manufacturing solutions for the potato processing industry. They design, manufacture and install complete process lines, plant upgrades and capacity expansion, as well as individual machines. The company provides reliable solutions from imports of potatoes to the packaging lines for finished products such as chips, flakes, fresh and pre-cooked potato chips and more. Based near Utrecht, Holland they currently seek to recruit an International Mechanical Engineer / TIG welder for the installation and maintenance of the machines worldwide.
We are looking for a mechanical engineer who can install and maintain the machines, predominately for the potato processing industry. So this week you may be in England and the next week in the Netherlands and another week in America. If you are looking for a diverse workplace, youll find it here. Besides travelling it is important that you live and breathe (mechanical) technology in this forward thinking progressive company!
What are you going to do?
- To Fabricate and TIG weld to a very high standard;
- Ensure the quality control meet the client expectations;
- To comprehensively read technical drawings;
- To assist with the installation of equipment and systems for our customers in Europe and further abroad (always companied by at least one colleague) Carrying out maintenance and modification work and the overhaul of machinery;
- Must have experience in stainless TIG welding 1mm to 3mm;
- Vocational level mechanical engineering; Be prepared to relocate to Holland for the longer term and travel (outside of this) anything between 100 and 200 days per year;
- Experience and knowledge of the maintenance on existing equipment and installation of new equipment; Requirements;
- Ability to relocate to Holland ;
- EU Passport.
What do we offer you?
- Being part of a leading and respectable company (in business for over 50 years!);
- Work in a great organization where your talents are valued and where you have the room for further development;
- Innovative and international environment;
- Nice, clean workplace with modern equipment;
- The possibility to earn a bonus at the end of the year;
- Long term contract.
Does this sound like something that you are interested in?
Apply now! Send a recent CV and a portfolio (pictures and projects) to email@example.com.
Do you have any questions? please contact us by phone: +31 62148697.