Are you ready for your next challenge? Become a Warehouse Employee at Schiphol Airport!
Our clients are looking for motivated - career oriented individuals to work in one of Europe's largest Cargo hubs here at Schiphol.
What are you going to do?
· Responsible for breaking down cargo, receiving, and checking incoming cargo;
· Stacking boxes on to pallets by airwaybill;
· Completed pallets to be securely wrapped awaiting onward location by forklift;
· Ensuring a safe working environment.
What do we offer?
· Full-time work (1-year contract);
· Starting salary of 10.95 per hour;
· Irregular hour allowances + holiday allowance;
· Pension fund after 26 worked weeks;
· Training and development to enhance career progression;
· A friendly work environment;
· Opportunity to work at one of Europe's largest Cargo hubs!
What do you bring to the team?
· You enjoy hard physical work;
· You are flexible to work in a 24/7 operation;
· You understand the Logistics industry;
· You have/are willing to apply for a VGB screening;
· Provisional VOG is required while waiting for VGB.
Are you our next Warehouse Employee?
Apply directly by sending a recent CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Do you have questions regarding the role? Call us or send a WhatsApp to +31 (0)6 52592635.
Labourlink is an agency based at Schiphol since 2006. We specialize in delivering people to our customers around the Airport, we have an excellent reputation for delivering the right people at the right location at the right time. We recognize that everything we do is always bound to real people with real questions and needs. We keep our agreements; a promise is a promise! We make sure that there is no risk involved for you. For more information about our vacancies visit our career website: www.workinholland.com.