Brake Press Operator
Operating a Trumpf machine!
Alphen aan den Rijn
Our client is a Metal Works factory producing quality parts and components for the dairy and agriculture industry. Based near Utrecht, Holland they currently seek to recruit an experienced CNC Brake Press Operator who has metal work experience and able to carry out spot welds. You will be working independently, loading the programs onto the machine and setting the tools etc. The products will be steel, aluminium or stainless steel parts, you must ensure the machine is running correctly and the products pass the quality control checks before dispatched. This is a great job opportunity for someone looking to broaden their horizons and gain International experience.
What are you going to do?
- To Set and operate the Trumpf CNC Brake Press and Punch Press machines;
- Ensure the quality control meets the client expectations!
- Must be able to read basic engineering drawings;
- Must have a flexible attitude towards work.
What do we offer you?
- Being part of a leading and respectable company (in business for over 90 years!);
- Work in a great organization where your talents are valued and where you have the room for further development;
- Innovative and international environment;
- Nice, clean workplace with modern equipment;
- The possibility to earn a bonus at the end of the year;
- Long term contract.
Interested? Apply now! Send a recent CV, copy of certificates and a portfolio (pictures and projects) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions? please contact us by phone: +31 (0)30 3039791.