How does it work?
Are you adventurous and ready for your next challenge abroad? That’s great news! Let us tell you more about our requirements and the follow-up procedure at Workinholland.com. First of all, you have to meet the following requirements. These are very important, since they make your job easier, as well as ours. If cannot meet these requirements, we can’t be of service to you.
- You must have a valid EU passport
- We need a minimum of two work related recommendations
- You must be fluent in English and / or Dutch
- Your resume must be written in English
- You must be physically healthy
- You have to be willing to work abroad for a long period of time
What’s the next step?
When you match these requirements, the next step is to let us know you are interested in working with us! You can do this by responding to one of our vacancies or by sending us your resume and credentials plus two work related recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Respond to one of our vacancies or send us your information.
- Always send a minimum of two work related recommendations.
- After our approval, we will add your information to our database.
- If you applied for a vacancy that needs specific security clearance, you will be screened (this might take anywhere between two weeks and a year, depending on the level of clearance).
- We will contact you about the vacancy or other possible vacancies / opportunities.
- After our mutual agreement, we’ll send you the necessary contracts.
- After signing the contracts, you can send them back to Workinholland.com.
- Book your transportation (flights/ferry will be reimbursed after 4 months working for us).
- You will be picked up from the airport and we’ll take you to your accommodation.
- We’ll make sure that all necessary paperwork and registrations are filled out.
- We’ll make sure that you receive all information on your education or training, if applicable.
- We arrange a meeting with your new employer under our guidance.
- We’ll introduce you to the Netherlands, the area where you’ll be residing and make sure you can fit in!
Once you started working for us you will have a dedicated accountmanager that will help you and keeps in touch during your time you work for us. That’s service.